Friday, April 30, 2010

fat lip. and other rotten luck.




poor kid. He whacked it twice. Once throwing a fit in the crib - and once when the truck he was pushing rolled out from under him.

In other rotten luck news . . . we built this:



then it rained - and rained - and snowed, and it turned into a lump of soggy cardboard that I had to clean up off the grass. Dang. We didn't even get to finish the drawbridge.

And now there's a pile of laundry to tend to.

And after that I guess I'll go eat worms.

Better luck tomorrow.

5 comments:

jonathan and jaime said...

Cool Castle!!!

T said...

Braxton could be a Gerber Baby - he is so cute!

Amber said...

That is an awesome castle! Wish I had one when I was a kid! That's a really funny story about the grocery store. I'm sure it's not your jeans, but definitely use it as an excuse to get new ones! lol. Maybe he just assumes that everyone over the age of 21 has kids.. it is idaho. lol.

Kelsey Peterson said...

I am totally jealous of the fort. Seriously not for Jaeger but for me...even though the little guy probably would like it. You are such a great mom. Man your boy doesn't have very good luck, darn. Fat lips, and rain.

Bradbury Bunch said...

THIS IS THE FORTS OF ALL FORTS!! I can't show Lexi this--she'll be so jealous!!! :)

And how dare he look so adorable with a fat lip!! Geez those eyes are breathetaking!!!

You're in our prayers!!! XOXO