Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bringing Home the . . . Bird?





Gosh, I know I already posted today, but this was pretty funny and I thought I better put it on. Eric went hunting yesterday and was pretty proud that he had brought home dinner! Little did I know when he said that, that this is what he had in mind . . . a sage hen! He and my brother cooked it tonight and each of us had a bite. What you see is what you get, seriously, what's in that pan is the entire bird!! I'm not gonna lie, I don't think it was quite enough for dinner, but the truth is it really was pretty good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't tell me you got a grouse. Sounds like fun and looks yummy!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Becki---CONGRATULATIONS ON BRAXTON!! He is beautiful, and I'm so happy for you and your adorable family!!! We'll be looking forward to meeting him at Christmas!!! Post more pictures till then.,....XOXOXO, Nickie

Unknown said...

I totally snorted and laughed out loud at "we each had a bite". So funny!